Name:
Location: Texas, United States

I am a teacher with 33 years experience in public education. The purpose of this web log is to critically examine the present state of education in our great country and, particularly, in Texas.

Thursday, January 06, 2005

A Teachers Viewpoint

Welcome to A Teachers Viewpoint. My name is John McGeough. I have 31 years of experience in public education at all levels including university teaching. I am extremely troubled by what has happened to education in the last few years. I am extremely concerned about what schools may be doing to the nations children through lowered standards, violence, institutional bias and zero-tolerance policies. These are not my only concerns. The purpose of my web log is to explore what is happening to children in todays education environment.

2 Comments:

Blogger formerstudent said...

John - are you a former teacher from CE King? I have been trying to contact you but the e-mail addy I have is not good. Please e-mail me at twinkfarms at aol dot com for more information about a dedication ceremony to be held there soon.

2:44 PM  
Blogger formerstudent said...

I am searching for John McGeough a former instructor at CE King in Houston. John if this is you..... please e-mail me twinkfarms at aol dot com. If not, I sincerely apologize for interrupting this blog.

2:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home