Name:
Location: Texas, United States

I am a teacher with 33 years experience in public education. The purpose of this web log is to critically examine the present state of education in our great country and, particularly, in Texas.

Sunday, January 30, 2005

On standardized testing

A great article about standardized testing here.

From Fairtest another resource.

Rethinking standardized testing from Seattle. (one of my favorite places)

A real audio story from NPR about parent opinion on standardized testing.

Another point of view

From ERIC

And finally over at google blog


2 Comments:

Blogger Brad Warbiany said...

John,
Way to go with the new template. It looks much better.

10:07 AM  
Blogger Erik Mann said...

I was looking for blogs referring to Dallas and found yours. Great blog! I'm in Dallas and here's some info about me

2:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home